1. Wear clothes of a specific chakra color. For example, if you are working to balance the heart chakra, wear green.
2. Use colored lights. Different colored light bulbs or stained glass can infuse a room with a strong wash of one color. Consider doing yoga or other chakra balancing exercises while bathed in the color of the chakra you wish to balance.
3. Incorporate natural color. Add fresh flowers or plants into your physical space.
4. Burn candles. Light the chakra color you wish to balance in your meditation practice while relaxing at home or in your day to day activities.
5. Eat colored foods. For example, eat oranges or orange peppers to balance the second chakra.
Remember – Where attention goes, energy flows!
It really is that simple.